PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR PRODUCTS. BY EITHER PURCHASING OR ACCEPTING SAMPLERS OF OUR PRODUCTS, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCTS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE GENERAL PRODUCT DISCLAIMER CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT PURCHASE OR ACCEPT SAMPLES FROM KUTISKIN.
Welcome to the KutiSkin site (the “Website”), the public e-commerce website for KutiSkin Corp. (“KutiSkin,” “We,” or “Us”). The Website is provided as a service to our customers and your use of this Website is governed by these “General Product Disclaimers”.
- All products including samples, material and information provided within this Website is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. It is not intended to be a substitute for the advice or treatment of your Dermatologist or medical physician. You should always consult your doctor before changing any healthcare treatment.
- KutiSkin will not assume any liabilities or responsibilities for the end results of using the information, material or products from this Website. No action should be taken against KutiSkin based on the contents of this site or products used from this Website. Use of any products sold on this site will be at your own discretion and responsibility. In no way is any of the content on this website to be construed as medical advice or instruction.
- The information provided by KutiSkin is believed to be accurate based on the best judgement of the author but the reader is responsible for consulting with their own Dermatologist or a medical physician: before using products purchased or received from KutiSkin of any kind; on any matters regarding your health and well-being; and on any opinions expressed within this site. KutiSkin does not assume any liability for the information contained herein, be it direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages.
- Medical information changes rapidly. Therefore, some information on this Website may be out of date or even possibly inaccurate and erroneous.
- We cannot guarantee that the products will deliver positive results as everybody’s skin is different. Skin type, condition, and color are variables that can change the final outcome when using a skin-care product. The darker the skin, the longer it may take to lighten the skin colour.
- The following are 'Cautionary Steps' that must be taken prior to using any products from KutiSkin:
Pre-Condition: We highly stress that if you have very sensitive skin or a pre-existing dermatological condition to consult a Dermatologist or a medical physician first before using any skin-care product. Do not apply our products over broken or irritated skin.
Testing: It is advised that you test all our products prior to starting a skin-care treatment.
** Suggested Testing Method:
- Apply a small amount (approx. 12.7mm / ½ inch diameter) on the underside of one arm (midpoint between wrist and elbow) and wait for at least 24 hours for any skin reaction.
- If no skin irritation occurs, you may proceed at your own discretion.
- If irritation does occur, please discontinue immediately. KutiSkin is NOT liable for any irregular skin reaction that may occur through the use of our products.
Product Directions: You are advised to read and follow the manufacturer instructions provided with each product or the instructions on the product’s container or packaging.
Expired Products: You are advised not to use any expired skin-care product since this may cause harm to your skin or other parts of your body. We are NOT liable for the improper use of our skin-care products.
Eyes and Lips: You are advised to show caution when applying any skin-care product around the eyes or lips. The eyes and lips are sensitive and may suffer an allergy, infection, or even injury.
Pregnant and Breastfeeding: Due to the changes in your body during this time it is highly recommended not to administer aggressive skin-care treatments. It is highly recommended that you halt all whitening treatments during your pregnancy and the complete breastfeeding phase. You can resume after you have stopped breastfeeding.
- It is recommended that after applying any product to first wash your hands prior to touching the area around your eyes and lips.
LAST UPDATED: June 24, 2015
We may change these ‘General Product Disclaimers’ at any time, without notice to you. Such changes are effective when they are posted to this Website and your continued use of the Website after any such changes are posted will be considered acceptance of such changes. Capitalized words used in these General Product Disclaimers, other than those capitalized only for grammatical purposes, shall have, in both their singular and plural forms, the meaning ascribed to them where the capitalized words appear in bold text inside quotation marks.